Caroline is an experienced litigator who handles a wide array of civil matters. She currently serves as regional counsel for a national retailer. She also represents corporate entities in construction and environmental disputes involving property damage and personal injury, in addition to condominium and other associations in a variety of contexts. Caroline has extensive experience in the state and federal courts of Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Prior to joining AP&S, Caroline lived and worked in Tulsa, Oklahoma where she represented corporate entities and individuals in contract and employment disputes. While there, Caroline successfully overturned the Oklahoma Supreme Court’s decision to deny her reciprocity admission based upon its interpretation of Rule Two of the Oklahoma Rules. She also successfully briefed and assisted in a case declaring the Oklahoma Drug Dealer Liability Act unconstitutional, which was later affirmed on appeal. Caroline started her career in Boston defending product liability matters in catastrophic injury cases, and representing insurance companies and their insureds in personal injury matters, before moving to Connecticut, where she focused on corporate litigation.
Suffolk University Law School, (J.D., cum laude, 2007)
Georgetown University, (B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2001)
U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- Successfully briefed and argued summary judgment motion disposing of unit owner’s claim against condominium association for fees assessed in connection with violation of condominium by-laws.
- Successfully briefed and argued summary judgment motion disposing of patron’s claim for personal injuries as a result of being struck by vehicle operated by off-duty employee of national retailer.
- Legal Issues of Fixed Base Operators, Independent Fixed Base Operators Association Regional Aviation Trade Show, Hyannis, Massachusetts, September 2008.
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association