Daniel first joined AP&S’ intellectual property group while earning his Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School. Dan is registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and handles all aspects of patent prosecution. He also works closely with inventors and product developers to advise them on matters related to patentability, infringement, and freedom to operate. Dan handles intellectual property issues related to a wide range of technology including software, medical devices, hydraulics, business methods, mechanical systems, and sporting goods.
Prior to joining AP&S, Dan worked as an engineer for the Massachusetts Water Resource Authority where he worked on a number of projects involving water and wastewater treatment, transportation, and monitoring, as well as alternative energy projects.
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2016), Intellectual Property Concentration, with Distinction
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell (B.S., cum laude, 2011)
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Legal Practice Skills Best Oral Advocate Award
- Judge Harry Kalus Book Award for excellence in Massachusetts Practice
- Jurisprudence Award, Torts
- Registered Engineer-in-Training