Providence RI 02903-1345
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D. 1982
- Brandeis University, B.A. Political Science, 1979
Bar & Court Admissions
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 1st Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Skilled in litigation, arbitration and mediation including complex divorce and related domestic relations matters, Bill Lynch has over twenty-five (25) years of experience representing clients before virtually every Court in Rhode Island.
Bill also has tremendous experience in assisting clients in the areas of governmental relations and legislative issues. He previously served as the Chair of the Rhode Island Democratic Party for over ten (10) years, the longest tenured leadership term of any Party in Rhode Island history.
In addition, Bill has successfully represented clients in numerous and varied areas of litigation including personal injury, corporate litigation, and criminal defense.
Honors & Distinctions
- Named one of the "10 Best" Family Lawyers in R.I. by the American Institue of Family Law Attorneys.
- Chairman, Rhode Island Democratic Party, 1998 - 2010
- Rhode Island Rehabilitation Association Legislator of the Year, 1989
- Rhode Island Ethics Fellow, Rhode Island Institute for International Sport, 1993
- Former Vice Chair and Director, Sargent Rehabilitation Center
- Former Director, St. Raphael Academy
Community & Civic Activity
- Director, Pawtucket Boys and Girls Club, 1989 – Present
- Rhode Island Bar Association Volunteer Lawyer Program, 1984 - Present