Andro is a member of the firm’s litigation group. His practice involves representing clients in a variety of civil matters, including complex commercial litigation, contractual disputes, and real estate disputes. Andro’s professional interests include various issues relating to commercial law and bankruptcy.
While in law school, Andro interned for the Honorable Elspeth B. Cypher of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court. Andro was a summer associate at our firm where he received the Honorable Walter R. Stone 2L diversity Fellowship. Andro was also the Chief Competitions Editor of the Suffolk Transnational Law Review and has interned for law firms in both Providence and Boston.
Andro is fluent in Arabic.
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- Worcester State University (B.S., 2015)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- Assisted with representation of a state municipality before the Rhode Island State Labor Relations Board.
- Assisted with numerous real estate and zoning issues including real estate tax and zoning appeals.
- Assisted with preparation of union dispute before the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
- Author, State of Rhode Island Force Majeure Law during COVID-19 Pamdemic, USLAW Network Compendium of Law, June 2020.
- Author, Freedom of Information Act: Ban on Releasing Names of Foreigners Trained by United States Military, 41 Suffolk Transnat’l L. Rev. 555 (2018).
- Dean’s list
- Phi Delta Phi (International Legal Honor Society)
- Chief Competitions Editor, Suffolk Transnational Law Review
- Pro Bono Honors
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Pro Bono Honor Roll