Caroline specializes in litigation defense work in the Massachusetts and Connecticut state and federal courts. She is also admitted to practice in Rhode Island. Her practice focuses on the defense of premises cases, licensed site professionals, and other individuals and businesses in a variety of contexts. Caroline also serves as regional counsel for a national retailer handling cases in MA, CT, and R.I.
Prior to joining AP&S, Caroline practiced in Boston at several prestigious defense firms, before working in CT and then waiving into Oklahoma, where she represented a wide array of businesses and individual in contract disputes, employment discrimination, high net-worth matrimonial and securities fraud matters.
- Suffolk University Law School, (J.D., cum laude, 2007)
- Georgetown University, (B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2001)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- Successfully briefed and argued summary judgment motion disposing of widow’s emotional distress claims purportedly arising from her late husband’s employment with a national retailer.
- Successfully briefed and argued summary judgment motion disposing of patron’s claim for personal injuries as a result of being struck by vehicle operated by off-duty employee of national retailer.
- Legal Issues of Fixed Base Operators, Independent Fixed Base Operators Association Regional Aviation Trade Show, Hyannis, Massachusetts, September 2008.
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association