Celina is a member of the firm’s litigation group. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation, labor and employment law, and healthcare law. Celina assists a variety of clients on matters involving contract disputes, complex commercial and business litigation, and regulatory compliance.
While in law school, Celina interned for the Honorable William E. Smith of the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island. She also served as a student attorney for the Middlesex County District Attorney’s Office and volunteered with the RWU Pro Bono Collaborative Legal Assistance Project, assisting incarcerated women with various civil legal issues. Celina was a summer associate at our firm and was a recipient of the Honorable Walter R. Stone 2L Diversity Fellowship.
- Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth (B.S., magna cum laude, 2018)
- Rhode Island
- Assisted in representation of a multinational utility company in an employment discrimination matter.
- Assisted in representation of an international payment service provider in a dispute involving unfair business practices.
- Assisted in representation of health care providers in a variety of regulatory matters.
- Administrative Vice President, Roger Williams University School of Law Student Bar Association.
- Vice President, Roger Williams University Black Law Students Association.
- Best Brief Award, 24th Annual Esther Clark Moot Court Competition.
- Recipient, Honorable Walter R. Stone 2L Diversity Fellowship.
- Recipient, Juris Prudence Scholarship.
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association.
- Member, Cape Verdean American Lawyers Association.
- Coach, Roger Williams University Moot Court Board.