Christine is a member of the firm’s Public Finance and Business & Corporate Law Groups. Christine’s practice involves assisting clients in a wide range of corporate and real estate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, general corporate governance, commercial and residential real estate transactions, and land use and zoning compliance.
Prior to joining Adler Pollock & Sheehan, Christine served as a Chamber Law Clerk to the Honorable Maureen McKenna Goldberg in the Rhode Island Supreme Court and a Judicial Law Clerk for the Rhode Island Supreme Court Trial Court Law Clerk Department. While in law school, Christine was a student attorney in the Accelerator Practice Clinic where she represented clients in landlord-tenant and housing discrimination cases.
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., Concentration in Business Law, 2016)
- Emmanuel College (B.A., 2012)
- Rhode Island
- Assisted with representing client in the purchase of corporate assets in a retail business.
- Assisted with representing client in the purchase of a commercial condominium and negotiation of seller financing documents.
- Assisted with representing client in the purchase of multiple real estate investment properties.
- Counseled clients on a range of corporate formation and corporate governance matters.
- Selected as Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2021 in the field of Real Estate Law.
- Named a Rhode Island Rising Star by Super Lawyers, 2020.
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, Rhode Island Women’s Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Board of Commission, Narragansett Bay Commission.
- Board Member, Providence Promise.
- Executive Vice President, Millennial Rhode Island.
- Volunteer Judge for the Lieutenant Governor’s Entrepreneurship Challenge in 2018 and 2019.