Kyle is a member of the firm’s Business & Corporate Law, Public Finance and Government Relations groups. His practice involves commercial and residential real estate transactions, commercial finance, public finance, and legislative drafting and lobbying. His combination of business and government experience allows him to navigate clients through multi-faceted transactions, from the initial agreement and drafting, to advocating before local and state government, and driving the deal to closing.
Kyle brings experience in both the public and private financial sectors to his work. Prior to joining Adler Pollock & Sheehan, Kyle worked for a national leader in the college savings industry following his time serving as an investment associate within the Rhode Island Office of the General Treasurer. He earned his Masters of Public Administration from Brown University in 2015, with a focus on economic development. Kyle is a proud graduate of the University of Rhode Island’s Talent Development program.
The team at Adler Pollock & Sheehan was great to work with. Kyle Lynch, Crystal Peralta, and Richard Beretta are very professional and were able to masterfully navigate the political landscape to get our bill across the finish line. I highly recommend them.
- Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Brown University (M.P.A., 2015)
- University of Rhode Island (B.A., 2011)
- Rhode Island
- Represented a leading national pharmaceutical company in connection with the passage of legislation designed to ease strict regulatory burdens placed upon local veterinarians.
- Assisted in the sale of a self-storage business and associated real estate. This closing required focused coordination of adjacent land purchases and survey revisions.
- Represented an active property developer across a number of residential and commercial real estate investments.
- Successfully lobbied for comprehensive new legislation allowing self-storage business owners to offer optional insurance plans to their customers.
- Served as underwriter’s counsel in connection with the $475,000,000 City of Quincy, Massachusetts General Obligation Pension Bonds (Subject to Federal and Massachusetts Income Taxation) (2021).
- Represented a lender in connection with two loan transactions to finance the construction of workforce housing units within established multi-unit properties in Providence.
- Professional Excellence in the Law, Rising Star, RI Monthly, 2022.
- Awarded a Leadership Scholarship by RWU Law.
- Treasurer of the RWU Law Student Bar Association, 2020.
- Member, Board of Directors, Grow Smart R.I.
- Member, the Hope Club (Membership Committee).