Kyle is a member of the firm’s Business & Corporate Law Group. His practice involves commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial real estate transactions. His financial training and government experience allows him to navigate clients through multi-faceted transactions.
Kyle brings experience in both the public and private financial sectors to his work. Prior to joining Adler Pollock & Sheehan, Kyle worked for a national leader in the college savings industry following his time serving as an investment associate within the Rhode Island Office of the General Treasurer. He earned his Masters of Public Administration from Brown University in 2015, with a focus on economic development. Kyle is a proud graduate of the University of Rhode Island’s Talent Development program.
- Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Brown University (M.P.A., 2015)
- University of Rhode Island (B.A., 2011)
- Rhode Island
- Assisted client with the subdivision of multiple residential real estate parcels.
- Assisted client with a complex commercial real estate transaction involving multiple purchasers.
- Awarded a Leadership Scholarship by RWU Law.
- Treasurer of the RWU Law Student Bar Association, 2020.
- Member, the Hope Club (Membership Committee).