Neal Pandozzi is a member of the firm’s Public Finance group. He has served as bond counsel, disclosure counsel, borrower’s counsel, underwriter’s counsel, trustee’s counsel, and lender’s counsel in a wide variety of bond transactions, including general obligation bonds, revenue bonds, taxable and tax-exempt industrial revenue bonds, lease revenue bonds, certificates of participation, tax-exempt leases, drinking water and wastewater financings, transportation and airport financings, student loan financings, and 501(c)(3) bond transactions. He has also represented clients in various corporate and business matters, including mergers and acquisitions, commercial finance, corporate formation and governance, contract negotiations and affordable housing transactions.
Neal has drafted primary financing documents, including master indentures, loan and trust agreements, lease agreements, official statements, purchase contracts, blue sky memoranda, resolutions, closing certificates, legislation, and opinions. He is experienced in conducting due diligence and legal research with respect to the federal securities laws, as well as state and municipal law issues relating to the issuance of bonds.
During law school, Neal served as Editor-in-Chief of the Roger Williams University Law Review. In addition, he served as an intern with the Honorable Justice Robert G. Flanders of the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
As an alumnus, Neal remains actively involved with the Moses Brown School in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Boston University, (L.L.M, 2000)
- Roger Williams University, (J.D., 1999)
- Providence College, (B.A., magna cum laude, 1995)
- Rhode Island
- Getting Down to Business: A Pocket Guide to the Revised Rhode Island Business Corporation Act, 10 Roger Williams U.L Rev. 719 (2005).
- Beware of Banks Bearing Gifts: Gramm-Leach-Bliley and the Constitutionality of Federal Financial Privacy Legislation, 55 U. Miami L. Rev. 163 (2001).
- Note, Reversal of Fortunato: Textualism Un-Dunn in State v. Dunn, 3 Roger Williams U.L. Rev. 253 (1999)
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2020 in the field of Public Finance Law.
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers