Robert is an associate with Adler Pollock & Sheehan and a member of the firm’s litigation group. His practice involves assisting clients in varied civil matters, ranging from complex commercial litigation to real estate and zoning. Robert’s professional interests include legislative advocacy, governmental affairs and constitutional law.
While in law school, Robert externed for the Honorable Thomas L. Ambro of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and for the Office of the City Solicitor of East Providence. At Villanova, he was an executive member of the Moot Court Board and served on the Dean’s Advisory Council. As an undergraduate, Robert interned for Governor Lincoln Chafee and Senator Jack Reed, where he focused on health and housing policy and foreign affairs, respectively. Robert is a former Division I cross country and track athlete and remains an avid runner.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- The George Washington University (B.A., International Affairs, magna cum laude, 2016)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- Assisted in representation of a complex commercial class action lawsuit filed against a financial institution.
- Assisted in representation of several individuals pursuing approval before local zoning boards and the Coastal Resources Management Council.
- Assisted in representation of a Fortune 100 company involved in an intellectual property matter.
- Vice President, Villanova Law School Democrats
- Theodore L. Reimel Competition Coordinator, Villanova Law Moot Court Board
- Member, Dean Mark C. Alexander’s Advisory Council
- Adjunct Professor, Community College of Rhode Island