Joe Marion will be presenting a day-long seminar on Trusts. This is part of a two-day seminar titled, Wills & Trusts 101, sponsored by the National Business Institute on June 27, 2019 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Warwick.
Program Description: Your Definitive Guide to Wills and Trusts
Wills and trusts may seem straightforward, but have you fully mastered the building blocks that lead to rock-solid foundations? Don’t let your clients’ estate plans collapse around them. You can’t afford to overlook the basics if you want to create wills and trusts that stand the test of time. This two-day seminar will give you the knowledge you need to draft and execute wills, set up and fund trusts, and more. No matter if you are new to estate planning or are an experienced practitioner in need of a refresher, you are sure to get the information your clients need. Register today!
- Recognize when you should use a will and when you should use a trust.
- Get the sample documents you need to draft airtight wills.
- Smooth the will execution process with useful tips and checklists.
- Avoid critical errors attorneys commonly make when creating wills and trusts.
- Know when you should use a revocable vs. an irrevocable trust.
- Draft personalized trust forms and amend existing trusts.
- Fund trusts the right way – know how to handle key assets.
- Get the latest estate tax updates your clients depend on you to know.