Stephen Ucci will be a panelist at the upcoming Providence Business News Cybersecurity Summit on Thursday, December 8, 2016 from 8:00am – 11:00am at the Crowne Plaza in Warwick.
The summit will provide important up-to-date information on the types of threats and give advice on security network perimeters and preventing hackers from stealing client, customer and employee information as well as sensitive company data.
Other Panelists include:
- Timothy J. Edgar, Academic Director, Executive Master in Cybersecurity & Fellow, Watson Institute for International & Public Affairs at Brown University
- Francesca Spidalieri, Sr. Fellow for Cyber Leadership, Salve Regina University’s Pell Center
- Jeffrey Ziplow, Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Partner, BlumShapiro
- Peter Nelson, VP Engineering and co-founder NetCenergy
- Kevin Tracy – Market Executive, Bank of America