On October 18th, the Southern New England Entrepreneurs Forum (SNEEF) will be holding its monthly meeting from 5:30PM to 8:00PM at Adler Pollock & Sheehan.
The panel discussion, entitled “The Current State of Entrepreneurship, and Entrepreneurship Support in Southern New England” will focus on what is happening in the start-up community in the region. This event will be an opportunity to hear from a panel of experts about these current changes, and what’s being done to support entrepreneurs and create a start-up ecosystem right here in our own backyard.
Our Panelists include:
- Carol Malysz, MedMates – Rhode Island’s life sciences technology network group.
- Emily Wanderer, Social Enterprise Greenhouse – a network of 400+ social enterprises in Rhode Island.
- Ric Wild, Hope n Main – a food incubator based in Warren, RI.
- Toby Stapleton, UMass Dartmouth Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship will also serve as a Moderator for the Panel.
- $20 for general attendees
- $15 for Sponsors, Partners, and Affiliates of SNEEF
- $FREE for active SNEEF members