Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C., a general practice law firm, seeks a Legal Assistant/Paralegal to join a very busy/high volume practice group in its Providence office. Looking for candidates with a college degree and/or paralegal certificate; prior law firm experience highly desirable. Primary responsibilities include assisting in healthcare filings, general litigation, file maintenance and general research. Candidates must be highly organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task, have excellent verbal and written skills, present professionally and positively, and exceptional computer skills.
LITIGATION LEGAL ASSISTANT
Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C., a general practice law firm, has an immediate opening for a Legal Assistant in its Providence office to support a fast-paced litigation practice group. Qualified candidates must be articulate, organized and a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must also be highly organized with a strong attention to detail, have the ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision, present professionally and positively, and have exceptional computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. College degree with prior legal experience required preferred. Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist attorneys with daily administrative tasks.
- Heavy email management, saving, printing to file.
- Proofing, finalizing and sending correspondence.
- Scheduling depositions, court dates, meetings, conference calls.
- Assisting with trial preparation.
- Filing documents in State and Federal Courts.
- Assisting with document management and file organization.