Patrick is a member of the firm’s litigation group. He assists a variety of clients on a broad range of litigation and health care related matters. Patrick also has experience in personal injury, contract, construction, and property damage actions.
Before joining AP&S, Patrick worked for a regional civil litigation firm focused on defending personal injury, product liability, and premises liability matters. After graduating from law school, Patrick served as a judicial law clerk for the Rhode Island Supreme Court Trial Court Law Clerk Department. Prior to law school, Patrick was employed as a financial analyst with a National Security Contractor supporting the United States Navy.
- University of Massachusetts School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- University of Connecticut (B.A., 2011)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- Assisted in representation of general contractor in a structure collapse personal injury action filed in state and federal court.
- Assisted in representation of nationwide manufacturer of windows in federal action alleging defective product resulting in dismissal of the action.
- Successfully mediated several catastrophic personal injury automobile accidents with beneficial outcomes for clients.
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, Newport County Bar Association