Danielle is a member of the firm’s Business & Corporate Law Group. Danielle has a wide range of experience in assisting clients with various corporate and business law matters, including commercial and residential real estate transactions, stock and asset acquisitions, commercial financing, and corporate governance.
After retiring from a distinguished career as a professional figure skating coach, Danielle graduated from the University of Rhode Island and from Roger Williams University School of Law. During law school, Danielle served as president of the Moot Court Board; was a member of the 2014 Decanal Search Committee; was appointed by The Honorable Judge Judith Colenback Savage to serve as co-chairperson for the 2015 Law Review Symposium; served as a judicial intern to The Honorable John J. McConnell, Jr., United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island; and served as a judicial extern to The Honorable Maureen McKenna Goldberg, Associate Justice of the Rhode Island Supreme Court. After graduating from law school, Danielle served as a judicial law clerk for the Rhode Island Supreme Court Trial Court Law Clerk Department.
Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
University of Rhode Island (B.S., Business Administration, 2012)
U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- Represented client in connection with purchase of commercial real estate and associated liquor license.
- Assisted in representing client with sale of multiple self-storage facilities and associated assets to largest private, owner-operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S.
- Assisted clients with loan transactions, including submission of lender-required documentation package and negotiation of financing terms and conditions.
- Assisted with reviewed and drafting commercial lease agreements.
- Counseled clients on various corporate governance matters.