Danielle is a member of the firm’s Business & Corporate, Real Estate, Land Use and Gaming Law Groups. Danielle has a wide range of experience in assisting clients with various corporate and business law matters, including commercial and residential real estate transactions and entitlement projects, stock and asset acquisitions, commercial financing, and corporate governance.
After retiring from a distinguished career as a professional figure skating coach, Danielle graduated from the University of Rhode Island and from Roger Williams University School of Law. During law school, Danielle served as president of the Moot Court Board; was a member of the 2014 Decanal Search Committee; was appointed by The Honorable Judge Judith Colenback Savage to serve as co-chairperson for the 2015 Law Review Symposium; served as a judicial intern to The Honorable John J. McConnell, Jr., United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island; and served as a judicial extern to The Honorable Maureen McKenna Goldberg, Associate Justice of the Rhode Island Supreme Court. After graduating from law school, Danielle served as a judicial law clerk for the Rhode Island Supreme Court Trial Court Law Clerk Department.
Danielle brings the same passion, dedication and attention to detail that made her figure skating accomplishments possible to her legal practice at AP&S.
- Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- University of Rhode Island (B.S., Business Administration, 2012)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- Represented client in connection with the refinance of a $55 million commercial loan facility secured by collateral in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- Represented client with $54 million sale of its membership interests in highly specialized software technology and platform.
- Assisted client with sale of multiple self-storage facilities and associated assets to largest private, owner-operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S.
- Represented client in the permitting of gasoline filling stations with convenience stores in both Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- Assisted client with the negotiation and acquisition of commercial properties in Rhode Island and Massachusetts, including the client’s utilization of a 1031 like-kind exchange.
- Represented client with acquisition and transfer of municipal liquor license in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Selected as Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2021 and 2022 in the field Corporate Law and Real Estate Law.