Kristen Souza’s practice concentrates primarily on toxic tort, insurance coverage, and product liability disputes. Kristen handles complex multi-party litigation matters for clients in numerous jurisdictions in New England and has served on national asbestos litigation defense teams. Kristen utilizes her strong researching, writing and analytical skills to provide her clients with effective and efficient representation.
Affiliated with AP&S since 2006, Kristen worked as a litigation paralegal while simultaneously earning her Juris Doctor from New England School of Law in 2011. She received her Bachelor of Science in criminal justice from Northeastern University in 2007.
- New England School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Northeastern University (B.S., 2007)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
- Kristen has experience working on insurance defense matters for the firm’s clients.
- National toxic tort litigation defense in high-stakes, multi-jurisdictional asbestos claims.
- Contributing author, American Bar Association’s, Toxic Tort 50 State Survey for RI, NH, VT and ME.
- Selected as Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2023 in the fields of Product Liability Litigation – Defendants.
- Named as a Massachusetts Rising Star 2013, 2014 and 2017 – 2022, by Super Lawyers.
- New England School of Law Dean’s List.
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association.
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association.
- Member, Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association.
- Member, Defense Research Institute.