Stephen is a member of the firm’s litigation group. He assists a variety of clients on a broad range of litigation matters involving complex commercial and business litigation, torts, intellectual property litigation, and labor and employment law. Stephen also has experience in personal injury actions and government relations.
Before joining AP&S, Stephen clerked for the Honorable Maureen McKenna Goldberg of the Rhode Island Supreme Court. In law school, he interned for the Honorable Francis X. Flaherty of the Rhode Island Supreme Court and the Honorable John J. McConnell, Jr. of the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island. Stephen was also the Editor-in-Chief of the Roger Williams University Law Review.
Before law school, Stephen worked for the Providence City Council, where he served as the legislative liaison to the Rhode Island General Assembly and the Office of the Governor.
- Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2019)
- University of Rhode Island (B.A., 2015)
- Rhode Island
- Author, “Rhode Island’s Prescription Drug Database: Warrantless Access by Law Enforcement Pass Constitutional Muster,” 23 Roger Williams U. L. Rev. 526 (2018).
- Editor-in-Chief, Roger Williams University Law Review
- Recipient of the William J. Coffey Excellence in Maritime Writing Prize – 2019
- Awarded “Best Brief” in the 26th Annual Judge John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court Competition
- Chair, Roger Williams University School of Law Honor Board (2017-18)
- Public Service Award, Roger Williams University School of Law
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association