Stephen is a member of the firm’s Business & Corporate Law Group. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial real estate law and business and corporate law. He represents a wide variety of commercial developers in the acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing, and development of commercial projects.
Prior to joining AP&S, Stephen worked closely with buyers, sellers and lenders in numerous residential real estate transactions in addition to serving as counsel to banks and mortgage servicers in foreclosure actions.
- Villanova University (J.D., 2009)
- Providence College (B.A., 2005)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Assisted with review and drafting of commercial lease agreements.
- Assisted lender with mortgage transaction by preparing loan documentation and facilitating the closing.
- Assisted seller with a complex sale of commercial real estate.
- Drafted commercial lease and license agreements on behalf of landlords.
- Collaborated with title insurers to resolve title defects to move forward with the closing of real estate transactions.
- Assisted in the formation of limited liability companies for real estate developers.
- Advised lenders and mortgage servicers regarding compliance with state and federal laws/regulations related to foreclosures.
- Prepared motions and affidavits for purpose of obtaining court approval of judicial foreclosures.