Stephen is a member of the firm’s Business & Corporate Law Group. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial real estate law and business and corporate law. He represents a wide variety of commercial developers in the acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing, and development of commercial projects.
Prior to joining AP&S, Stephen worked closely with buyers, sellers and lenders in numerous residential real estate transactions in addition to serving as counsel to banks and mortgage servicers in foreclosure actions.
Villanova University (J.D., 2009)
Providence College (B.A., 2005)
U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Assisted with review and drafting of commercial lease agreements.
- Assisted lender with mortgage transaction by preparing loan documentation and facilitating the closing.
- Assisted seller with a complex sale of commercial real estate.
- Drafted commercial lease and license agreements on behalf of landlords.
- Collaborated with title insurers to resolve title defects to move forward with the closing of real estate transactions.
- Assisted in the formation of limited liability companies for real estate developers.
- Advised lenders and mortgage servicers regarding compliance with state and federal laws/regulations related to foreclosures.
- Prepared motions and affidavits for purpose of obtaining court approval of judicial foreclosures.