Nicole is a member of the firm’s litigation group. Her practice involves assisting clients on a wide array of civil matters, including disputes involving personal injury, administrative law and complex commercial litigation. Nicole also has experience assisting clients on energy, environmental and public utility related legal matters.
Prior to joining Adler Pollock & Sheehan, Nicole worked as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Maureen McKenna Goldberg at the Rhode Island Supreme Court. While in law school, Nicole interned for the Honorable William E. Smith and the Honorable John J. McConnell, Jr. in the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island. Also during law school, she worked as a summer associate at Adler Pollock & Sheehan.
Nicole participated in the Women’s Policy Institute fellowship for the Women’s Fund of Rhode Island. As a fellow, she researched and advocated for women’s rights legislation in the City of Providence, City of Central Falls, and State of Rhode Island.
Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2014)
Roger Williams University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2012)
U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- Assisted with general litigation and family law matters.
- Assisted in drafting various court motions.
- Assisted in representation before the Rhode Island Division of Public Utilities Commission.
- Represents and advocates for firm clients in the Rhode Island General Assembly.
- Note, Releasing the Stranglehold on Domestic Violence Victims, 18 ROGER WILLIAMS U. L. REV. 2 (SUMMER 2013).
- Board Member and Chair of the Social Media and Website Committee, Rhode Island Women’s Bar Association.
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association.
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association.
- Chair of Board of Directors, Youth In Action.
- Vice President, Roger Williams Law Alumni Association 2017- 2018.
- Executive Vice President, Millennial Professional Group of Rhode Island.
- Volunteer judge for various Roger Williams University student moot court and mock trial competitions.