Nick is a member of the firm’s Business & Corporate Law Group. Nick has a wide range of experience in assisting large and small clients with various corporate and business law matters, including stock and asset acquisitions and dispositions, contracts, business formation and governance, and commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Adler Pollock & Sheehan, Nick worked at a general practice law firm in New Hampshire where he gained substantial experience in a wide variety of business and real estate matters. While attending the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, Nick served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Joseph N. Laplante of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire, and completed several internships, including at the New Hampshire Bureau of Securities Regulation.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- University of Connecticut, (B.A., 2015)
- New Hampshire
- Assisted clients with various loan transactions, including reviewing and negotiation loan documents.
- Counseled clients of various types, sizes and stages on various corporate governance matters.
- Land Surveys: A Necessary Step in Real Estate Transactions, New England Real Estate Journal, September 3, 2021
- Daniel Webster Scholar (DWS) Honors Program, University of New Hampshire School of Law.