Nick is a member of the firm’s Business & Corporate Law Group. Nick has a wide range of experience in assisting large and small clients with various corporate and business law matters, including stock and asset acquisitions and dispositions, contracts, business formation and governance, and commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Adler Pollock & Sheehan, Nick worked at a general practice law firm in New Hampshire where he gained substantial experience in a wide variety of business and real estate matters. While attending the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, Nick served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Joseph N. Laplante of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire, and completed several internships, including at the New Hampshire Bureau of Securities Regulation.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- University of Connecticut, (B.A., 2015)
- Rhode Island
- New Hampshire
- Represented client in the $54 million sale of its membership interests in highly specialized SaaS platform.
- Represented Switzerland based client in its $16 million stock acquisition of a national medical equipment manufacturer.
- Represented client in its $11 million asset acquisition of a competing medical imaging company located throughout Rhode Island.
- Represented client in its $2 million asset acquisition of a local restaurant and bar located on Block Island, Rhode Island.
- Represented small business owner in the $2 million sale of his retail liquor store.
- Represent client with all aspects of its business operations, including, without limitation, acquiring, permitting, and contracting of gasoline filling stations and convenience stores throughout Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
- Draft and negotiate standalone contracts and lease agreements for national gaming company on an ongoing basis.
- Represent clients of all sizes through general business formation, corporate governance, and corporate restructuring decisions on an ongoing basis.
- Represent clients of all sizes with preparing and negotiating commercial real estate purchase and sale agreements and conveyance and loan documents and conducting closings related thereto.
- Represent a Rhode Island government agency in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including preparing and negotiating conveyance and loan documents and conducting closings related thereto.
- Land Surveys: A Necessary Step in Real Estate Transactions, New England Real Estate Journal, September 3, 2021
- Daniel Webster Scholar (DWS) Honors Program, University of New Hampshire School of Law.