Amanda is a member of the firm’s litigation group. Her practice involves assisting clients in civil matters that include complex business and commercial litigation, government relations, and employment disputes. Amanda’s professional interest includes appellate advocacy.
While in law school, Amanda served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Richard A. Licht of the Rhode Island Superior Court and as a corporate counsel extern for Textron, Inc. She also served on the Executive Board for Moot Court and as a student leader for the Feinstein Center for Pro Bono & Experiential Learning. Amanda was a finalist for the 25th Annual Esther Clark Moot Court Competition, where she argued before the Justices of the Rhode Island Supreme Court. Amanda was a paralegal and summer associate at the firm.
- Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Saint Anselm College (B.A., 2018)
- Rhode Island
- Finalist, 25th Annual Esther Clark Moot Court Competition.
- Best Brief Award, 25th Annual Esther Clark Moot Court Competition.
- Competitions Co-Chair, Roger Williams University School of Law Moot Court Board.
- Recognition for Pro Bono Service from Roger Williams University School of Law.
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association.
- Member, Rhode Island Women’s Bar Association.
- Member, Women in eDiscovery.