Gabriella Valentin is a member of the firm’s litigation group, defending clients in a wide variety of civil matters including product liability and torts. Gabriella’s professional interests also include intellectual property matters.
Prior to joining Adler Pollock & Sheehan, Gabriella worked at a boutique law firm based in Boston where she prepared legal arguments in trademark litigation proceedings. While in law school, she also interned at the Rhode Island Attorney General’s office.
During her time as a law student at New England Law, Gabriella served on the executive board of various student organizations and participated in experiential learning opportunities in mediation and trial practice. She received a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the Rhode Island School of Design in 2020
- New England School of Law (J.D., 2023)
- Rhode Island School of Design (B.F.A., 2020)
- Assisted in representation of a local corporation in dismissal of a personal injury claim based on business corporation liability principles.
- Assists in representation of various corporate clients in lawsuits filed in Massachusetts for product liability claims.
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, RISD Lawyers Alumni Affinity Group