Kaitlin is a member of the firm’s litigation group, representing clients in asbestos and products liability matters.
Prior to joining Adler Pollock & Sheehan, Kaitlin worked at a firm specializing in insurance defense litigation and insurance fraud matters, with a concentration in the area of personal injury protection benefits, civil RICO, and Special Investigative Unit (SIU) cases.
Kaitlin graduated from Suffolk University Law School in 2013, where she was a member of the Housing and Consumer Protection Clinical Program, representing low-income clients in landlord-tenant disputes.
Suffolk University Law School (J.D., 2013)
Lehigh University (B.A., 2008)
U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- Worked with a team of attorneys in the representation of national insurers in small and large scale state and federal recovery actions from the investigation and development stage to the drafting and filing of state and federal litigation complaints, concentrating in the areas of fraud, RICO and unfair and deceptive business practices.
- Providing comprehensive insurance coverage opinions for automobile insurers in the states of Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- Defending automobile insurers in Massachusetts relative to civil actions for Personal Injury Protection Benefits and bodily injury claims.
- Crafting declaratory judgment actions in Rhode Island and Massachusetts relating to insurers’ obligations pursuant to the terms of the policy.
- Named Massachusetts Rising Star 2017 and 2018, by the publishers of Super Lawyers.
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association