Crystal is a member of the firm’s litigation group. Her practice involves representing clients on a broad range of civil matters, including commercial and business litigation, contractual disputes, and real estate disputes. Crystal’s professional interests include appellate advocacy and tort law.
While in law school, Crystal interned for the Honorable O. Rogeriee Thompson of the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and the Honorable Patricia A. Sullivan of the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island. Crystal also served as a Student Attorney for the Roger Williams University School of Law Immigration Clinic, where she co-wrote an appellate brief filed with the United States Board of Immigration Appeals and represented clients at the Boston Immigration Court.
Additionally, Crystal served as the President of Moot Court, a Senior Editor of the Roger Williams University Law Review, and in various leadership positions on the Student Bar Association. In 2018, she won the 23rd Annual Esther Clark Moot Court Competition argued before the Justices of the Rhode Island Supreme Court. Crystal was a Summer Associate at our firm and was awarded the Honorable Walter R. Stone 2L Diversity Fellowship.
Crystal is fluent in Spanish.
- Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2020)
- Suffolk University (B.S., cum laude, 2015)
- Rhode Island
- Assisted with representing a non-profit entity in connection with real estate tax appeals.
- Assisted with representing a medical devices manufacturer in a breach of contract action.
- President, Roger Williams University Moot Court Board.
- Winner, 23rd Annual Esther Clark Moot Court Competition.
- Semi-Finalist, Region 1 New York City Bar National Moot Court Competition.
- Recipient, Honorable Walter R. Stone 2L Diversity Fellowship.
- Recipient, Rhode Island Association for Justice—Justice Joseph R. Weisberger Scholarship.
- Recognition for Pro Bono Service from Roger Williams University School of Law.
- Dean’s Scholar.
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, Rhode Island Hispanic Bar Association
- Member, Rhode Island Women’s Bar Association