Jonathan is a member of the firm’s Public Finance and Business & Corporate Law Groups. His practice involves mergers and acquisitions, finance, and general corporate matters. Jonathan’s clients range in size from closely held private companies to globally operated public companies.
During law school, Jonathan interned with the Honorable John J. McConnell, Jr. of the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island. He also spent a year externing with an internationally operated and publicly traded gaming technology company, where he worked on cross-border commercial transactions and strategic acquisitions. After law school, Jonathan clerked in the Rhode Island Supreme Court Law Clerk Department.
- Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Florida Atlantic University (BBA Finance, cum laude, 2010)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- Assisted with the sale of all outstanding shares of a mid-market technology company to a private equity buyer.
- Presenter, The Municipal Liquidity Facility – Lending Lifeline or Last Resort in the Age of COVID-19, AP&S Webinar, June 30, 2020.
- Member, Board of Directors, Steere House