Jacqueline is a member of the firm’s litigation group. She represents clients in product liability, toxic tort, premises liability and complex environmental litigation, including successfully defending talc and asbestos claims. Jacqueline conducts all aspects of case handling and trial preparation, including the development and implementation of litigation strategies. She handles complex multi-party litigation matters for clients throughout New England.
Before joining AP&S, Jacqueline practiced at a civil litigation firm where she specialized in defending product liability and toxic tort claims. Jacqueline is a graduate of Salve Regina University and Roger Williams University School of Law.
- Roger Williams School of Law (J.D. 2018)
- Salve Regina University (B.A., cum laude, 2015)
- Rhode Island
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, New Hampshire Bar Association
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, Vermont Bar Association