David is a member of the firm’s Business & Corporate Law Group. David has experience assisting large and small clients with various business, corporate, and real estate matters including commercial real estate sale and acquisition, contract formation and negotiation, and business formation and dissolution. He currently works out of the Newport, RI and Providence, RI offices.
Prior to joining Adler Pollock & Sheehan, David served as a Law Clerk to Justice Brian P. Stern in the Rhode Island Superior Court. He also interned for the Rhode Island Department of Health & Human Services where he assisted in researching and forming public policy. David also spent time assisting clients with a variety of tax matters at the Quinnipiac University School of Law Tax Clinic in North Haven, CT.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, (J.D. cum laude 2020)
- University of Rhode Island, (B.A. Political Science & Economics cum laude 2017)
- Rhode Island
- Assisted client with the $54 million dollar sale of their membership interests in a SaaS company to a national private equity firm.
- Assisted client with the $6 million dollar sale of their shares in a fourth-generation manufacturing company to an international buyer.
- Assisted waterfront condominium community with their $20 million dollar refinance with a local banking institution.
- Provided various legal assistance to client with 120+ gas stations and convenience stores across New England in the acquisition, permitting and contracting of the sites and furtherance of operations.
- Assisted client in the financing and purchase of a 160-year-old landmark building in the City of Providence.
- Assisted national gaming company with the review and drafting of commercial lease agreements.
- Assisted various clients in residential and commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions, including the implementation of 1031 like-kind exchanges.
- Tax Law Concentration Honors, QU Law.
- Health Law Review Journal –Associate Editor.
- Distinguished Service to the Law School Award by QU Law.
- Member, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association