Patrick is a member of the firm’s Business & Corporate Law Group. His practice involves commercial finance, commercial real estate transactions, and corporate governance. His background in both business and litigation allows him to navigate clients through a range of business and corporate matters.
Prior to joining Adler Pollock & Sheehan, Patrick served as a Chamber Law Clerk to the Honorable Maureen McKenna Goldberg in the Rhode Island Supreme Court. He also spent a year gaining valuable litigation and municipal law experience at a national law firm. While in law school at Villanova University, Patrick also received his MBA, and was a member of Villanova’s Federal Income Tax Clinic.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Villanova School of Business (M.B.A., 2019)
- Boston College Morrissey College of Arts & Sciences (B.A., 2016)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- A Huge Win for Equal Pay: Women’s National Teams Grab Their Biggest Victories Yet in Recent Contract Disputes, 25 JeffreyMoorad Sports L.J. 315 (2018).
Available at: https://digitalcommons.law.villanova.edu/mslj/vol25/iss2/3
- Recipient, Dorothy Day Award for Pro Bono Service.
- Recipient, Reverend Joseph Ullman Award in Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure.
- Rhode Island Bar Association