Siobhan Surette is a member of the firm’s litigation group, her practice includes defending both individuals and businesses in a wide variety of matters including products liability, toxic torts, insurance disputes, and premises liability. Siobhan is involved with complex multi-party litigation matters for clients throughout New England.
Siobhan began her career with AP&S in 2015 as a litigation paralegal while simultaneously earning her Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School in 2019. While at Suffolk, she was an editor on the Suffolk Journal of Trial & Appellate Advocacy as well as a member of the Moot Court Honor Board. She received her Bachelor of Arts, Double Major in Political Science and English Communications from Emmanuel College in 2015.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2019
- Emmanuel College, B.A., 2015
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Greater Lynn Bar Association
- Member, Essex County Bar Association