Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C. is pleased to announce that 12 lawyers have been included in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of recognizing extraordinary lawyers in private practice through an exhaustive peer-review process. Nearly 40 years later, we are proud to expand our scope, while maintaining the same methodology, to recognize a different demographic of talented and deserving lawyers in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch,” says Phil Greer, CEO of Best Lawyers.
Lawyers recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Congratulations to the following lawyers recognized in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch:
- Michael A. D’Ippolito – Commercial Litigation
- Danielle E. Dufault – Corporate Law and Real Estate Law
- Kelly A. Kincaid – Commercial Litigation and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Caroline B. Lapish – Insurance Law
- Stephen D. Nelson – Commercial Litigation
- Joshua S. Parks – Commercial Litigation
- Daniel J. Procaccini – Commercial Litigation
- Derek T. Rocha – Commercial Litigation
- Kaitlin Kelly Smith – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Matthew E. Waters – Corporate Law and Public Finance Law
- William K. Wray – Commercial Litigation